Proud member of the Twitterati
- 8 Things I’ve Learned from 8 Years of Operating a Writing Business kbjwriting.com/2017/05/26/8-t… https://t.co/XXZRokWJLQ 5 years ago
- Item(s) Spotlight: New Books in My Etsy Shop kbjwriting.com/2017/04/14/ite… https://t.co/GJ0gcUhdCA 5 years ago
- March Reading Wrapup kbjwriting.com/2017/03/31/mar… https://t.co/Zul5ypCi7M 6 years ago
- Happy to receive tips on using HARO and other media inquiry services! #soufulpr 6 years ago
- Awesome webinar from Janet Murray! #soufulpr 6 years ago
KBJ Writing offers professional writing services
Tag Archives: marketing
January Non-Fiction: Business, Branding, and Writing
January’s been all about non-fiction, and work-related non-fiction especially. I’m not even halfway through one novel (The Good Lawyer), but I’ve finished three books on copywriting, marketing, and branding. And I’m pleased to report all have been valuable – So … Continue reading
Posted in Blog, Reading Wrapup Tagged book reviews, branding, marketing, reading, reading wrap up Leave a comment
Do You Need Marketing Support?
Lately I’ve been working with a number of clients facing marketing challenges. These business owners are great at what they do and are experts in their industries, but they have trouble communicating that expertise to potential customers. One of the most popular … Continue reading
Do You Have a Writing Nemesis?
Is there an aspect of writing or your writing career you feel you cannot conquer? Are you faced with a “writing nemesis”? Most writers face challenges, but the nature of those challenges varies, depending on your writing goals. Professional writers … Continue reading
Posted in Blog Tagged business proposal, inspiration, marketing, marketing tips, pitch, small business marketing, writing, writing motivation Leave a comment