KBJ Writing offers writing and content management services for your business.
Are you responsible for updating your company blog or writing the content for your monthly newsletter? Have you spent more than one evening awake until the wee hours frustrated by writer’s block? Are you frazzled by the amount of writing it takes to market your business, when all you want is to focus on your main business goals?
If you are a business owner you need content. Whether you are a law firm interested in educating potential clients or a medical professional hoping to share your services or you own a retail business and you want to sell products, your website needs a lot of quality content.
What can a freelance writer do for you?
- Provide professional copywriting services for various marketing materials, including your website
- Update your company’s blog with relevant information that generates interaction
- Attract attention from search engines using current SEO techniques
- Design and implement a content strategy that aligns with your company’s mission
- Establish you as an authority in your industry
- Help your bottom line by working through an as-needed or escrow arrangement
If you are missing out on business opportunities because you lack the time it takes to write strong copy, or you lack room in your budget to hire a director of content, a freelance writer can help. KBJ Writing provides copywriting and content that helps you meet your marketing goals.